Overcome the fear of rejection
Fear of rejection can come from many sources; from being rejected as a child, or feeling abandoned or unloved. Escape the fear of feeling rejected and the damage it can cause to relationships
Escape the fear of feeling rejected and the damage it can cause to relationships. Fear of rejection can come from many sources; from being rejected as a child, or feeling abandoned or unloved.
It can come from being repeatedly rejected in other situations, but regardless of the cause, it can create real problems in the ‘here and now’. Fear of rejection can lead to obsessiveness, clinginess or jealousy in relationships. It can make you become too serious too soon, driving others away.
It can cause you to reject others to avoid being rejected yourself; overall it is a very damaging pattern of emotion and behaviour that can cause real hurt to relationships and your enjoyment life in general.
And in addition, people often spend a lot of time looking for, and finding, ‘evidence’ to support their idea that they are being rejected…
- A partner talking to someone else can be transformed from an innocent chat into a ‘sure sign’ that they are about to leave you.
- Lack of contact from a friend can lead to feelings of anxiety and anger as you assume they don’t want to spend time with you.
The most important thing to understand about fear of rejection is that it is driven by emotion.
It is not thoughts that cause you to act this way, but rather the way that you feel. Hypnosis can help you leave this old emotional pattern behind by helping you become calmer around the issue of rejection, and re-educating your unconscious mind in a more healthy and helpful way of going about relationships.
Download Fear of Rejection now enjoy more freedom in your relationships…
Looking for a perfectly fitting Hypnosis MP3 to change your issue? Guaranteed Big Choice!
or Browse over 700 self hypnosis downloads
- End Negative Thoughts
- Put an end to those negative thoughts.
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Destroy your fear of public speaking forever.
- More Motivation to Exercise
- Gain more motivation to exercise.
- Reduce Fear & Anxiety
- Overcome fear and anxiety.
- Get More Confidence
- Get more confidence now!
- Thin Think
- Learn how to think like thin people.
- Ease Shyness
- Gently ease away shyness.
- Dieting Motivation
- Motivate yourself to go on that special diet.
- Increase Self Esteem
- ncrease your self esteem in minutes.
- Boost Concentration
- Gain a massive boost in concentration.