Can you really beat your depression with hypnosis
with the growing increase of depression across the world, many individuals including doctors are searching for improved ways ….
Depression is more than just a low mood – it’s a serious illness. While we all feel sad, moody or low from time to time, some people experience these feelings intensely, for long periods of time and often without reason. People with depression find it hard to function every day and may be reluctant to participate in activities they once enjoyed.
Depression is one of the most common of all mental health problems. One in five people experience depression at some stage of their lives.
Different types of depression often have slightly different symptoms and may require different treatments. The five main types of depression are listed below.
- Major depression – a depressed mood that lasts for at least two weeks. This may also be referred to as clinical depression or unipolar depression.
- Psychotic depression – a depressed mood which includes symptoms of psychosis. Psychosis involves seeing or hearing things that are not there (hallucinations), feeling everyone is against you (paranoia) and having delusions.
- Dysthymia – a less severe depressed mood that lasts for years.
- Mixed depression and anxiety – a combination of symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Bipolar disorder – (formerly known as manic depressive illness) – involves periods of feeling low (depressed) and high (manic).
Is depression common?
Very common. Around one million Australian adults and 100,000 young people live with depression each year. On average, one in six people will experience depression in their lifetime – one in five females and one in eight males.
With the growing increase of depression across the world, many individuals including doctors are searching for improved ways of treating depression.
Depression hypnosis is a variety of clinical hypnotherapy that specializes and focuses on both the alleviation and treatment of depression and depressive symptoms.
It is natural that when negative things happen to us in life, we may begin to feel depressed. The truth is, some issues can be post-traumatic and depressive. However, the duration of the “blues”, can vary from person to person and also be dependent upon the circumstances itself.
After a suitable time for grieving, typically a non-depressed person will begin to pick up the pieces, and rebuild their life.
A depressed person however may find themselves lacking even more energy, not wanting to get out of bed each and every day, through to finding their thoughts bombarded with negative defeatist thinking. Or, as the late Jim Rohn would call it “stinkin’ thinkin’”.
Depression is literally an emotional black hole that sucks the life from those affected by it, and those who support someone else who is affected by it. A person may feel empty or, that their life has no point all or meaning whatsoever.
Depression hypnosis becomes a very rapid and effective way to alleviate the symptoms of depression, because it communicates directly with the part responsible. The subconscious mind.
Communication with the subconscious mind allows a person to quickly locate the root causes behind the depression, as well as all of the compounded symptoms that exacerbate the problem.
Because depression hypnosis works directly with the subconscious mind, it allows an individual to bypass the conscious critical self, and discover the real reason they feel so terribly negative.
Looking for a perfectly fitting Hypnosis MP3 to change your issue? Guaranteed Big Choice!
or Browse over 700 self hypnosis downloads
- End Negative Thoughts
- Put an end to those negative thoughts.
- Fear of Public Speaking
- Destroy your fear of public speaking forever.
- More Motivation to Exercise
- Gain more motivation to exercise.
- Reduce Fear & Anxiety
- Overcome fear and anxiety.
- Get More Confidence
- Get more confidence now!
- Thin Think
- Learn how to think like thin people.
- Ease Shyness
- Gently ease away shyness.
- Dieting Motivation
- Motivate yourself to go on that special diet.
- Increase Self Esteem
- ncrease your self esteem in minutes.
- Boost Concentration
- Gain a massive boost in concentration.